Relax & Unwind
Terms & Conditions
Map & Directions
Places of Interest
RSBP Minsmere Blog
Step Back in Time
Local Places of Interest
- Famous for the festival which holds its name, but sited at the delightful
Try the crabs and fish that are caught locally and sold on the beach.
- A market town of great charm on the edge of the Broads. Take a boat on the river Waveney and explore the marvellous Broadland countryside.
- With its magnificent church adorned with a rare angel roof and the majestic views across the estuary.
- Visit the museum and find out about the ancient city of Dunwich and see the items recently recovered from the sea bed.
- A small market town with a well preserved castle originally owned by the powerful East Anglian Bigod family. The fine tombs in the church are interesting.
- A charming country town on the banks of the river Deben. Visit the Tide Mill and world famous
Sutton Hoo National Trust centre
- Home of the
A busy seaside town with plenty of interesting shops and Britain's newest pier; try the
Adnams at the Lord Nelson
- With its large mere has sailing and rowing
boats for hire.
- A delightful small seaside village and sandy beach, perfect for children.
Links to other local websites
Minsmere bird reserve
East of England Tourist Board
Suffolk Coast and Heaths
© 2016 Tower Bungalow |
| for website information emObscure |