• Bookings are from Friday to Friday (except early and late season). From 4pm on day of arrival to 11am on day of departure.
• Bookings are acceptable from persons aged 18 or over.
• Deposit, one-third on booking. Balance due two weeks prior to arrival. In the event of a cancellation the deposit is not refundable and the balance is due in full. If we are able to re-let then a charge of 10% of the total booking fee will be made and the balance refunded.
• A damage deposit must be added to the balance payment above.
• Guests are held fully responsible for any damage or mistreatment caused to the contents, fittings and structure of the bungalow. Any damage will be deducted from the returnable damage deposit.
• The proprietors have Public Liability Insurance provided that the number of paying guests does not exceed 6. We do however strongly recommend that you take out holiday insurance.
• The bungalow is fully equipped with cutlery, tableware, glassware, kitchen utensils, tea towels and Bed linen etc. Towels can be supplied at a small extra charge, see booking form.
• The proprietors are not responsible and cannot accept liability for any injury sustained by any person or damage to or loss of property, brought onto the premises.
• PROPRIETORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL BOOKINGS AND ASK TENNENTS TO LEAVE WITHOUT ANY REASON.
All cheques should be made payable to Mr R Barnes